Monday, May 11, 2009

Tour of Main Town North, East Side

Tour of Main Town North, East Side
Sim Date -12.10.290
Population - 380,180

Some Points of Interest,

Lake Luther, Small lake in the north area, I 502 goes around it.

Lake Adam Zoo and Lake Adam Golf Course in North Point.
The Golf Course is on the shore of Lake Adam.
The Zoo is just north of it.
I may try to make North Point my new Downtown Area?

There's a Movie Studio in East Adam Lake Beach.
South East of the golf course.

CN Tower and CN Tower Commercial Zone in the North East Area,
Between 17th Street on the East and I 519 on the west.
The commercial area isn't growing as much as I had hoped.
The Residential areas to the south and the east don't grow much eather.
They just seem to have building go up and shortly after get abandon.

Cody Road International Airport in the South East area.
Also a lot of Pollution from Airport Industrial Park

Photo of East Side




Next I'm going to take a more in-depth look at 19th St.
It run North and South on the East side of the Airport.
There is a lot of commercial development on 19th also.

See Ya real soon, Thanks Louie
Please visit my sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment