Sunday, May 3, 2009

16th Street HWY addition

Sim Date- 04.30.284
Population- 368,260

I am having serious Traffic problems on
and near the corner of
Cody rd. and 16th st. (The Traffic Circle).

I'm also having trouble in,
S Cody Road Sub-division and Airport City.

Traffic map of Cody rd. and 16th st. Area.


I recently placed that traffic circle
at the Corner of Cody and 16th.
It has not help much if at all.

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it a
two lane circle or not?
For now I've made an Elevated Highway
on 16th from Cody to Main.

Wide view of Cody rd. and 16th St. Area Before HWY.


Zoom shot of 16th st. Between Cody and Main st before HWY.


16th Street After Elevated HWY


Instead of side/service roads that run along
16th st. from Cody rd. to Main st.

(Like on the corner of Main st. and 15th).

I decided to add exit ramps on 16th st.
with service roads to the local neighborhoods
(S. Cody rd. Sub-divisions and Airport City).
If it works well,
I may redesign the service roads there and
use that design between other intersections.

Wide view, Corner of Main and 15th st.
(Notice side/service roads)


Zoom View of Main & 15th st.


Thanks For Visiting My Sim City Blog
and Please Visit My Sponsors.
Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment