Saturday, May 9, 2009

Airport City Traffic Improvements

Airport City Traffic Improvements

Date- 11.26.289
Population- 377,396

I've decide to work on the Airport City Traffic Problems.
Here is a view looking Eastward at Airport City.
I'm going to extend the 2 Lane road to go completely
around Airport City.

Before Road Improvements


After Road Improvements


Although my population is down
(dropped below 370,000 for a minute).
It looks like Airport City is experiencing more growth.

But S. Cody Rd Sub-division has lost a lot of buildings.
I may need to adjust the zones there?

Here is a traffic map of Airport City.


Improvements have helped traffic in Airport City,
but not so much on the center road of Airport City.
It also looks like Main St.
is going to need some more work soon (east of 16th St).
Both Main St. and Airport City will need some more work,
but there both O.K. for now.

I'm going to check Health funding, Education funding and
Knock down any abandon builds I can find.

I think I'll do a more in-depth tour of Main Town North
for my next entry.

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment